Exploring Africa
I have an idea that I think would be awesome for travellers, backpackers and the adventure seeker.
I have heard of a lot of people from all over the world who wants to visit Africa. I have also spoken to many travellers here in South Africa who absolutely loves it and some even move here.
I believe that South Africa is probably one of the top 5 most beautiful countries in the world! We have the most breathktaking sunrises and sunsets that you can imagine! Wildlife makes us a very admirable traveling destination and a lot of people pay lots of money to see a small part of what South Africa has to offer. The secret though, is to have someone advise you who is not after your money and really know all the places there is to see. Only then will you really experience Africa the right way and it will not cost you an arm and a leg.
My idea is that I love to travel througout South Africa and Africa aswell. I you would like me to assist you in Africa and to show you around, you can contact me by posting a comment and we can discuss what you have in mind.
I love South Africa and love showing people our great country.
So if you want to experience a coutry like no other, maybe help on a poverty project in Africa, surf in J-bay, bungee jump the highest bungee in the world in the morning and in the evening maybe play with a lion cub….
Post a comment and we’ll take it from there.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment